Wednesday, February 22, 2012

10th Grade English 2/22/2012


Hey gang,
Welcome back from the little 4-day hiatus from school. To welcome you back, I had created a Prezi demonstration that covers most of the important points we've gone over (well not MOST, but at least the themes are included in the demonstration). Please check the Prezi if you have any questions about what we've discussed in class.

**A reminder: if you DO NOT have a copy of All Quiet on the Western Front, please, by all means necessary, procure yourself a copy. I went and purchased 5 copies out of my own pocket, and I believe there are still a few others out there without the book. If you go to a bookstore to get a copy, and you do not intend to keep the copy, I will reimburse you if you show me your receipt.

Click to View My AQWF Prezi Demonstration

or

visit my Prezi Webpage if the above link doesn't work


Homework tonight: Read Ch3 and keep up with your reading log!

See you all soon,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment