Sunday, March 11, 2012

To Everyone

It's been a really impressive semester so far! First semester was definitely not without its worries and stresses (*coughGRADEBOOKcough*), but I'm glad to see we're all pulling it together and moving right along.

I apologize if it has taken me longer than usual to return work. Wrapping my head around all these new changes has required some extra eyes and ears on our parts as teachers, and my turnaround time for assignments has been sluggish. While it's no excuse, I wanted you all to know I'm aware of the issue =).

Lastly, at the very bottom of the blog (right above the lovely picture of the ruptured dock) you will find links to all the Prezis we've been doing as a class. This should save you some hunting time =)

Peace, y'all. Happy Sunday!
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment